Outplacement is assistance in career development for management and non-management employees who are dismissed or redundant.
Outplacement lowers the degree of tension in dismissal and redundancy, helps to minimize variety of risks, contributing to development of employer branding.
In out outplacement programs we use a wide range of tools for different occasions: individual and group programs, programs for top-managers, master classes, seminars on the labor market, job search and many more.
We accompany an Outplacement program participant on all stages of the job search:
- We help to create CV and determine the job search strategy
- We teach employees on job search technologies on seminars, webinars and trainings
- We conduct individual consultations
- We provide psychological support
- We help to organize re-training and select advanced training programs
- We consult employees on different forms of employment: freelance, self-employment, entrepreneurship
- We conduct career advising sessions
- We conduct testing
- We plan options for a participant’s career path
Outplacement participants are not guaranteed employment, but ANCOR consultants will do their utmost to help a person become successful in the labor market and provide support in achieving new career goals.