Industrial Outsourcing is target based performing of specific tasks or functions to provide services on demand and integration of these solutions into the client’s operational processes.
Industrial Outsourcing is transferring organization’s specific business processes like manufacturing, logistics and management of low-skilled and semi-skilled labor to such professional staffing firm as ANCOR.
ANCOR supports your team with project management and talent retention strategies, therefore, increases committed outcomes and impact. Industrial Outsourcing is aimed to boost efficiency, productivity, and profitability of manufacturing, logistics and warehouse solutions for all types of organizations. They can be used across a wide variety of functions, on both project and long-term basis. Industrial Outsourcing helps to accelerate your business growth potential.
ANCOR will develop a workforce strategy to meet your production or warehouse business needs as we know how to attract, train, motivate and effectively manage personnel. We are ready to respond to a challenge of any scale and complexity that will meet or exceed their production goals.
Non-core production functions:
- Product quality control / rejection sorting
- Laying/ packing/ repacking of raw materials, finished products
- Equipment cleaning
- Works on urgent and planned repair of equipment: turning, milling locksmith, welding, painting, etc.
- Blueprints design
- Procurement of spare parts
- Order picking
- Loading and unloading operations
- Packing / unpacking
- Waste sorting / treatment
- Assembly of advertising sets
- Manual packaging of product sets
- Sample testing
- Ordering packaging materials
You will get well-qualified staff for your manufacturing teams. ANCOR has access to the best talent, offers contingent workforce solutions and helps you to focus on what you do the best.