- Pilna diena
Cloud Data Engineer
A suitable candidate for this position should have:
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science, Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Economics or other comparable education.
- Experience with the analytics services and containers of one or more public cloud providers (Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure, AWS)
- Experience with SQL databases and/or big data tools such as Hadoop, Kafka, Apache Spark, NoSQL databases.
- Forward-looking way of working, ability to work in a team and a high level of commitment Independent and structured way of working
- Experience with agile software development and project procedures
- Excellent communication skills Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- Relevant training courses & certificates will be as advantage
- Programming experience (e.g. C/C++, Java, Python or Scala) will be as advantage
- Experience with Linux and bash scripting will be as advantage
Interested in developing the next generation cloud platform for cognitive analytics?
In the area of cognitive & analytics, we support our customers with a holistic approach on their way to become data-driven organization. We help our customers to make strategic decisions and to react to changes timely by creating a competitive advantage for our customers. We are looking for committed reinforcements for our team in Riga.
Work you'll do:
- Development and construction of innovative data analytics platforms for our customers with the most modern technologies
- Together with other analytics experts, you support our customers from data strategy concepts design to the development of modern data & analytics architectures and the implementation of specific use cases
- Development of high-availability data platforms on multi or hybrid cloud infrastructures with complex and distributed data pipelines
- Optimization of analytics solutions in the cloud concerning costs, runtime and stability
- Support our customers on important strategic or operational tasks in order to advance their digitization
- Coach younger teammates and train them professionally, technically and personally
What we offer In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising, international work environment. Hands on experience with cutting-edge technologies and tools. We are offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your professional development, health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.